Electrical Switch Services
- ELECTRICAL EXPERTS: Our electricians have over 35 years of experience in the industry, serving 1000s of residential & commercial estates.
- FULL 1-STOP ELECTRICAL SERVICES: Our top-to-bottom electrical service is designed to be fuss-free for you. Besides providing the electrical service, we can also supply you the lights, power sockets & bulbs required for the service!
- RANGE OF ELECTRICAL SERVICES: Our electricians carry out a comprehensive list of electrical works including installation of lights, switches, sockets, electrical wiring, power trip/failure restoration & more. Each service is done with thorough care.
Our Full Range Of Electrical Switch Services Include:
- 1-Gang Light Switch
- 2-Gang Light Switch
- 3- Gang Light Switch
- 4-Gang Light Switch
- Hager Light Switch
- Legrand Light Switch
- Schneider Light Switch
Light Dimmer SwitchWe can help with installing a new dimmer switch or replacing a normal light switch with a dimmer switch, as long as the light paired to the switch is a halogen bulb.
Water Heater Switch
- 20A Water Heater Switch
- Replace your normal light switches with a touch smart light switch.
- Smart home automation is trending in Singaporean homes now.
- Connect your light switches with your mobile device to control the light settings.
Electrical Power Switch
- Switch Socket (Power Socket with Electrical Switch)
Our Trusted Clients
We've Completed 1000s of Electrical Works in Singapore With 100s of Strong Reviews.
How Can We Help You Today?
When you need to hire an electrician in Singapore, it pays to hire a reliable electrician. For your homes and business to be safe, all your electrical works need to be properly installed, maintained and repaired as and when.
Here are some tips on how to find a reliable electrical contractor in Singapore:
- License / Accreditations
Only hire an EMA licensed electrician in Singapore. Get as much information as possible to confirm that the electrician is capable and understands what you need him to do.
Not all electrical companies offer the same type of services. For an electrical installation, there can be varying degrees of expertise, so what one company can provide, may not be the same as another. Therefore, be sure to check if the electrician you are getting can confidently complete the type of electrical services you are seeking.
Look up the company online to ensure that they have a good online reputation. Read the reviews you see online and check their social media pages for any red flags.
Look at Singapore electrical services that offers electrical works with workmanship or service warranty, and check if the warranty is extended to the electrical products as well.
Do you know that hundreds of people are treated or hospitalised due to electricity-related injuries in Singapore every year? Most these injuries are because of unqualified people not follow general electrical safety tips while carrying out DIY electrical works. An EMA-licensed electrician has gone through the necessary training and have sufficient qualifications to have the experience in their field. These licenses are issued by the Energy Market Authority (EMA) in Singapore.
Be sure to hire EMA-licensed electricians for:
- Your safety
- Their proper training
- Their reliability
- Ensured quality service
As our prices depend on the type of light switch and brand/model you would like to install, please call to enquire.
See here for full list of our electrical services prices.
Our Electrical Switch Services include:
- Light Switch
- Light Dimmer Switch
- Water Heater Switch
- Electrical Power Switch