- AIRCON EXPERTS: Our aircon technicians have over 10 years of experience in the industry, serving 1000s of residential & commercial estates.
- FULL 1-STOP AIRCON SERVICES: Our top-to-bottom aircon service is designed to be fuss-free for you. Besides having your aircon serviced, you can even buy & Install aircon products from us at direct contractor prices!
- RANGE OF AIRCON SERVICES: Our aircon servicing technicians carry out a comprehensive list of air conditioning works including aircon installations, chemical overhaul, gas top up & more. Each service is done with thorough care.
Signs Your Aircon Needs Repair
Preventing Aircon Repairs
If you can maintain your aircon regularly then you will find that it performs well consistently, over time, and you will not see any major aircon repairs needed. Professional aircon companies and manufacturers suggest that you must take proper care of your aircon, so that it only requires minimal repairs during its lifetime.
When Aircon Repair Is Not Viable
Sometimes an aircon repair requires a manufacturer part that is no longer in production, or that the model itself is phased out. Then the last resort is to replace your aircon by getting a new one installed.
Aircon Repair Symptoms
- There are many reasons behind a smelly air conditioning unit. In order to ensure that such cases are prevented, regular aircon servicing is advised to inspect any leakages or remove any accumulated dust in the unit.
- If the aircon has not undergone aircon servicing for a long time, and the smell issue arises, it is advised for it to go through an aircon chemical overhaul. The smell is usually caused by mould.
Aircon Not Cold
- Poor cooling performance also signals that it is time to contact Everyworks aircon servicing to ensure that it is functioning properly and for any aircon repairs to be done.
- There are many reasons why an aircon is not cold and an aircon technician can help to troubleshoot and diagnose the root cause of it.
Aircon Leaking Water
- Noticed that your aircon is leaking water either from the front or from the back?
- Aircon leaking could be due to frozen evaporator coils that melt, blocked aircon pipe or a full drainage tray. Aircon leaks can also be a sign of more underlying aircon issues.
- Call an aircon technician to come check out what is causing your aircon leak.
Aircon Lights Blinking
- When your aircon doesn’t seem to be functioning per normal, and it is accompanied with blinking indicator lights, then it is a sure sign an aircon repair is needed.
- If you are unsure what the blinking light is code for, call our aircon experts to help you troubleshoot and solve the problem for you.
Noisy Air Conditioner
- Noise coming from an air conditioning unit might be a sign of a variety of aircon problems.
- Aircon Chemical Overhaul may the first best thing to do before pinpointing a specific cause of the aircon noise, so that aircon repairs can proceed.
Aircon Switches Off Automatically
- Does your aircon switch off on its own for no reason? This could be a sign of an aircon technical issue, and a clear indication an aircon repair is due.
- Everyworks helps source manufacturer parts to help repair your aircon, as well as, provide the expert aircon repair works needed with professionalism and expertise.