Plumbing Choke Services
- PLUMBING EXPERTS: Our plumbers have over 35 years of experience in the industry, serving 1000s of residential & commercial estates.
- FULL 1-STOP PLUMBING SERVICES: Our top-to-bottom plumbing service is designed to be fuss-free for you. Besides having your plumbing fixtures repaired or replace, you can even buy & Install water heaters, toilet bowls, taps & more from us at direct contractor prices!
- RANGE OF PLUMBING SERVICES: Our plumbers carry out a comprehensive list of plumbing works including clearing chokes, fixing leaks, water heater services, tap installation services & more. Each service is done with thorough care.
Our Full Range Of Plumbing Choke Services Include:
- Inspection of Clogged Toilet Bowl
- Unclog Clogged Toilet Bowl
- Clearing Toilet Bowl Choke
- Toilet Bowl Repair / Replacement (if needed)
- Bathroom Flood Repair (if needed)
Bathroom Drain / Floor Trap Chokes
- Inspection of Clogged Floor Trap / Drain
- Unclog Clogged Drain / Floor Trap
- Clearing Drain Pipes / Floor Trap
- Drain Pipe / Floor Trap Repair or Replacement (if needed)
- Bathroom Flooding Repair (if needed)
Wash Basin / Kitchen Sink Chokes
- Inspection of Clogged Sink
- Unclog Clogged Kitchen Sink / Wash Basin
- Clearing Kitchen Sink Choke / Wash Basin
- Kitchen Sink Bottle Trap Repair / Replacement (if needed)
- Wash Basin / Kitchen Sink Leak Repair (if needed)
- Wash Basin / Kitchen Sink Replacement (if needed)
- Bathroom Flooding Repair (if needed)
Our Trusted Clients
We've Completed 1000s of Plumbing Works in Singapore With 100s of Strong Reviews.
How Can We Help You Today?
Whether it comes to broken pipes, leaky faucets, or clogged drains, it is best to call up a professional Singapore plumber who has the license, skills, tools and expertise to deal with the task. Here are some things to consider before looking to engage a plumber.
- License / Accreditations
A PUB license is important for big plumbing projects, especially for HDB or commercial renovations that require hacking into the plumbing systems. However, most plumbers should be BCA-licensed for common domestic plumbing works like solving water leaks and water pipe works.
Looking for an experienced plumber is key if you do not want the plumbing issue they are fixing to come back again. A plumber who is confident in their skills is equivalent to how many years they have been working in the industry.
- Look at Their Plumbing Services Reviews
If the company has been in business for at least 5 years and consistently receives good reviews, you can expect quality work.
Look at Singapore plumber services that offers plumbing works with workmanship or service warranty, and check if the warranty is extended to the plumbing products as well.
Plumbing emergencies do happen, and calling a plumber will be necessary. But you can certainly save money on plumbing works by preventing them from disrepair in the first place. Just follow these easy steps:
- Prevention and maintenance
Prevent a small sign of plumbing issue from getting bigger, such as a leaky faucet or build-up of blockage in your drains.
- Replace rather than Repair
If regular repairs become a routine in your home, consider replacing the parts that need replacement. A product replacement tends to be cheaper in the long run than constant repairs.
- Compare prices
Plumbing is a competitive business, and many different companies offer different plumbing services at differing prices. Make sure you do your own research in order to compare prices and find the right plumber who can do the job well for you.
Plumbing choke emergencies do happen, and calling a plumber will be necessary. But you can certainly save money on plumbing choke repairs by not following these common misconceptions of your plumbing maintenance:
- Do Not Wash Sink With Citrus Acids
Citrus fruits such as lemons, limes, and oranges may smell great and often, people use the leftover peels or cut a fresh one to clean up their sink and basin areas.
The problem with citrus fruits is that they are extremely acidic. The acid in these kinds of fruits can rust your drain and damage your metal pipes. Instead, just use hot water and vinegar. These will actually do a much better job of cleaning your pipes while not damaging them in the process.
- Do Not Dispose of Food Down Your Sink
Though this may seem like common sense, try hard not to throw any food particles or grease in the sink, as much as you can. These kinds of foods include pasta, vegetables, coffee grounds, flour, dough, grease, cooking oil etc. Though they are small and may fit through your drain, this will build-up over time and cause a blockage in your kitchen sink’s bottle trap or pipes.
Clogged toilet bowl / Clearing toilet bowl choke: From $120
Clogged floor trap/ Clogged drainage pipe/ Clearing floor trap choke: From $120
Clogged Sink / Clearing kitchen sink choke: From $120
Supply & replace bottle trap for kitchen sink: From $90
Replace Sink/ Basin/ Cistern flexible hose: From $100
Supply & install Basin: From $180
See here for full list of our plumbing services prices.
Our Plumbing Choke Services include:
- Toilet Bowl Chokes
- Drain Pipe Choke
- Floor Trap Choke
- Wash Basin Choke
- Kitchen Sink Choke