- PLUMBING EXPERTS: Our plumbers have over 35 years of experience in the industry, serving 1000s of residential & commercial estates.
- FULL 1-STOP PLUMBING SERVICES: Our top-to-bottom plumbing service is designed to be fuss-free for you. Besides having your plumbing fixtures repaired or replace, you can even buy & Install water heaters, toilet bowls, taps & more from us at direct contractor prices!
- RANGE OF PLUMBING SERVICES: Our plumbers carry out a comprehensive list of plumbing works including clearing chokes, fixing leaks, water heater services, tap installation services & more. Each service is done with thorough care.
Our Full Range Of Plumbing Services Include:
- Toilet Bowl Installation / Replacement
- Shower Head / Shower Set Installation / Replacement
- Shower Mixer Tap / Faucet Installation / Replacement
- Storage Water Heater Installation / Replacement
- Instant Water Heater Installation / Replacement
- Wash Basin Tap / Faucet Installation / Replacement
- Kitchen Sink Tap / Faucet Installation / Replacement
- Kitchen Sink Bottle Trap Installation / Replacement
- Toilet Flush System / Toilet Flush Tank Installation / Replacement (Inside Toilet Cistern)
- Bidet Spray Installation / Replacement
- New Installation / re-piping of Water Pipes
- New Installation/ re-piping of Stainless Steel Pipe
- New Installation/ re-piping of Copper Pipe
- New Installation/ re-piping of UPVC pipe
- Wash Basin Installation / Replacement
- Kitchen Sink Installation / Replacement
- Urinal Installation / Replacement
- Rectify water discharge into the toilet bowl by replacing of siphon
- Clear Toilet/Bathroom Choke
- Clear Toilet Bowl Choke
- Clear Wash Basin Choke
- Clear Kitchen Sink Choke
- Clear Toilet Sink Choke
- Clear Floor Trap Choke
- Clear Drainage Pipe Choke
- Clear Water Pipes Choke
- Clear Urinal Bowl Choke
- Clear Bathtub Choke
- Bathroom Flood Repair
- Clogged Sink Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Clogged Drain Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Choke Repair
- Kitchen Flood Repair
Plumbing Leaks & Pipe Repair
- Leaking Pipe / Burst Pipe Repair
- Sink Pipe Repair
- Exposed Copper Pipe Leak Repair
- PPR Pipe Leak Repair
- PVC Pipe Leak Repair
- Stainless Steel Pipe Leak Repair
- UPVC Pipe Leak Repair
- Shower Leak Repair
- Toilet & Toilet bowl Leak Repair
- Toilet Flush System / Toilet Flush Tank Leakage Repair
- Faucet / Tap Leak repair
- Toilet / Bathroom Leak Repair
- Water leakage Detection (visual inspection only)
- Water pressure test
Our Trusted Clients
We've Completed 1000s of Plumbing Works in Singapore With 100s of Strong Reviews.
How Can We Help You Today?
Whether it comes to broken pipes, leaky faucets, or clogged drains, it is best to call up a professional Singapore plumber who has the license, skills, tools and expertise to deal with the task. Here are some things to consider before looking to engage a plumber.
- License / Accreditations
A PUB license is important for big plumbing projects, especially for HDB or commercial renovations that require hacking into the plumbing systems. However, most plumbers should be BCA-licensed for common domestic plumbing works like solving water leaks and water pipe works.
Looking for an experienced plumber is key if you do not want the plumbing issue they are fixing to come back again. A plumber who is confident in their skills is equivalent to how many years they have been working in the industry.
- Look at Their Plumbing Services Reviews
If the company has been in business for at least 5 years and consistently receives good reviews, you can expect quality work.
Look at Singapore plumber services that offers plumbing works with workmanship or service warranty, and check if the warranty is extended to the plumbing products as well.
Plumbing emergencies do happen, and calling a plumber will be necessary. But you can certainly save money on plumbing works by preventing them from disrepair in the first place. Just follow these easy steps:
- Prevention and maintenance
Prevent a small sign of plumbing issue from getting bigger, such as a leaky faucet or build-up of blockage in your drains.
- Replace rather than Repair
If regular repairs become a routine in your home, consider replacing the parts that need replacement. A product replacement tends to be cheaper in the long run than constant repairs.
- Compare prices
Plumbing is a competitive business, and many different companies offer different plumbing services at differing prices. Make sure you do your own research in order to compare prices and find the right plumber who can do the job well for you.
Plumbing Services start from $90 per job. See here for full list of our plumbing services prices.
Our Plumbing Services include:
- Plumbing Chokes Services
- Plumbing Installation Services
- Plumbing Leaks Services
- Water Heater Services
- Toilet Bowl Services
- Toilet Flush System Services
- Shower Services