Electrical Technician / Electrician
Everyworks Singapore is expanding and we are looking for employees to grow with the company. With our professional experience in delivering the highest quality home services to our customers, Everyworks Singapore is fully dedicated to being Singapore’s most trusted home services provider. Join us as we currently have electrician job openings available.
We are looking for electrical technicians / electricians who is able to perform a wide range of maintenance and repair works, including installation and troubleshooting of various electrical components such as wiring, power points, DB boxes and more. The electrician should also be experienced in evaluating, troubleshooting, and repairing wiring system for electrical faults and power failures. Electrical technicians / electricians are also expected to be able to complete the electrical maintenance jobs assigned to them.
The electrician must have adequate English communication skills and be able to interact well with clients in their residences and commercial offices. Ideal candidates would have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a good understanding of various customers’ needs to perform a full variety of electrical works. They should also understand operational procedures and be able to identify electrical problems and complete the assigned electrical maintenance jobs to a high standard.
Interested candidates may apply by forwarding a resume/cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
- Perform maintenance and repair works in a workmanlike manner and in full capacity.
- Perform changing and reposition of electrical points, switches, power points, isolators, DB boxes etc.
- Perform new installation or repair of electrical points, switches, power points, isolators, DB boxes, Switchboxes etc.
- Review blueprints to determine work details and procedures.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, sketches, specifications, and job plans.
- Install wiring and appliances such as water heaters, fans, oven, hood, hob using hand and power tools.
- Efficient in laying of cabling, piping and trunking.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
- Evaluating, troubleshooting, testing and repairing of wiring system for electrical faults and power failures.
- Always wears applicable P.P.E. Promotes safety awareness to other electrical colleagues.
Position Requirements - Formal Education and Certifications
- At least N’levels/ O’Levels or equivalent education is required.
- Technical school graduate with electrical speciality is preferred.
- Existing EMA certified electrical workers (LEW) will be advantageous
- Must have a valid class 3 driver’s license. Candidates without a drivers license may be considered if they have the relevant required work experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- Five years total experiences in electrical works, power distribution system, pump operation and maintenance or four-year full apprenticeship graduate.
- Must have adequate English communication skill (oral and writing).
- Must pass medical screening and be in good health
- Required to work indoors or outdoors depending on electrical works setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and react to customer needs.
- Responsible to finish work task
- Neat and tidy in work preparation and clearing up after work
Additional Skills such as the following will be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in handling commercial or industrial grade power supply and electrical setups.
Interested candidates please apply by forwarding a resume/cover letter outlining your suitable skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.