- Water leaks in an average household account for more than 10,000 gallons of water wasted annually. This is equivalent to the amount required for your water tap to supply to your washing machine for 270 loads of laundry.
- 1 trillion gallons of water are wasted nationwide due to household plumbing leaks. That’s about the same amount of water used by more than 11 million homes yearly.
- Around ten percent of homes lose 90 gallons or more of water daily due to plumbing leaks.
- A leaking tap which drips at a rate of one drip per second causes 3,000 gallons of water to be wasted yearly. This is equal to how much water is used by a shower tap for more than 180 showers.
- Repairing minor water leaks such as a small pipe leak can enable homeowners to save around 10 percent in water bills.
- A shower leak which occurs at a rate of 10 drips per minute causes more than 500 gallons of water to be wasted yearly. This is equal to the amount needed by a kitchen sink tap to wash 60 loads of dishes in a dishwasher.
- An irrigation system which contains a leak measuring 1/32nd inches in diameter (the same size of a dime) wastes around 6,300 gallons of water in a month. This is more than the amount of water lost by a toilet bowl leak and water heater leak
For you to be able to conserve as much water as possible and to avoid costly plumbing services, make sure to keep the above-mentioned points in mind.
Everyworks Singapore gives you the quickest solution to resolve all home maintenance issues faced by the busy modern individual. Fast response, fast arrangements and quality workmanship at reasonable and affordable prices. As a leading trusted service provider in Singapore, we have served over 20,000 customers delivering outstanding service with hundreds of highly-rated reviews of our professional plumber, electrician, aircon servicing technicians and handyman teams. Read through our articles and browse our past works to find out more about our home services in Singapore. To find a quick solution to your home repair woes, contact our dedicated and fast response customer support with a picture or a quick text either by Whatsapp at +65 82410032 or calling us at +65 6909 0990. For email enquiries, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article is reproduced from Mr Plumber Singapore.